Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ladies Take a Stand Instead of Coping a Squat

Some of you may be behind if you have not read my blog post Home Sweet Kernersville. The heading may have been deceiving to the material which I had posted inside. I often start off on one tangent and end on another. Sometimes I seem to blog in my blog. Trying to name it appropriately in order to determine the content can be difficult. I really should maybe just blog daily with one of my personalities instead of allowing all those crazy, loud, and spastic people to speak out into my blogs at once! I will try to make a suggestion to them the next time we are all together in the same place. Generally I take part in a ladies night and a few drinks with my girlfriends and all my personalities slowly make a showing before the night ends. I will be sure to mention it to them. Doubt it will do any good though. Quite a few of my personalities have a very rebellious and noncompliant attitude. They do as they please. Oh well.



Anyhow, back to what I was saying. At the end of that blog I mentioned the inability to manuever a nasty public restroom and the difficulties woman face. I made a suggetion for possibly using a portable attachable penis so that the ladies can enjoy the freedom of peeing while standing up as well. It would probably shorten the bathroom lines, cut out the toilet paper usage and may even reduce the amount of pit stops we have to make on the road if we have the ability to hang our UNIT outside the car window while in motion. Well little did I know that someone was already one step ahead of my thinking. A buddy of mine forwarded me a link to a YouTube video where some ladies have already invented such a contraption. Now I think this is an early model and can use some refining and of course some decorating and color but it is definitely on the right path. Check out this video and reconsider your vote on the poll above. We could be on to something. New Age. Not only can men drop trouser while camping and claim stake on a tree but we can walk up behind them and claim the same tree !!!!

No comments:

SiteMeter