Thursday, August 21, 2008

What a Goo-B-eR I am!

To start my day off today I knocked a whole glass full of that wonderful sinful nectar called soda into my keyboard, lap and important papers which I am using for trial prep on the annoying case discussed below a few blogs. The case that has the endless penis fighting. It was awesome. I was also holding on the phone at the time this happened. To make matters even more wonderful at the very moment that I drenched everything the lady I had been holding for FOREVER picked up the line to a big ole loud "ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!" from my expectedly foul mouth. Yeah. Needless to say I hung up before I even tried to explain that I was calling to file a notice of designate mediator a day late (thanks to plaintiff's counsel). I figured I would try that call again a bit later. This was so much fun to clean up too. Definitely a whistle while you work moment! It is almost impossible to get soda out of a keyboard. I literally could have flipped my keyboard over and drained it into my cup and had a whole soda again. Geez! This was not the end of my total TARD moment. I was trying to get the soda out of my extremely sexy but now drenched with sticky Pepsi black high heels. They were located a little ways under the desk along with lots more soda on the floor so I had to crawl half under the desk when someone walked in and called my name and I popped up slamming the top of my frecking noggin on the underneath of the desk which caused my jaw to slam closed on my tongue. &#$*##)($#)@@&!^!!!!!!!!! Uh huh....more curse words and now I am hopping around holding my jaw with a swollen tongue and soaked in soda. My colleague got a good giggle out of it. That was all before 9 this morning. Oh well! Maybe I should have chose Coca Cola!! :) My day was loooooongggg and I finally got out of my office around 7:30 tonight. I was in such a daze. The drive seemed to take forever tonight. I think I left my smarts at the office too. I pulled up to a RED FLASHING LIGHT at a four way stop. Do do do do do do! I sat there forever waiting for the RED FLASHING LIGHT to turn GREEN. Um, yeah.....four way stop. RED FLASHING LIGHT. Geez Catrina!!! What is wrong with you? That light is never going to turn GREEN. It is not supposed to turn GREEN. I enjoyed a laugh at myself that time and zoomed on through. I am finally home safely! Yay......................Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

SiteMeter