Sunday, August 24, 2008

Home Sweet Kernersville

I have so neglected my blog this weekend. I am sorry. I took a weekend for myself. I was out of town for the most part of it and returned extremely exhausted from an overload of F-U-N. Everyone needs this from time to time. :) A couple of days is enough for me though. I was home sick by yesterday afternoon and missing the babies. So I am home now. We went out to Roanoke Friday night and ventured out downtown that night. It was so adorable. Everything was located in one square and you could walk from one venue to another and each offered something different. You had your typical flip flops bar which is always fun and then there was the upscale little dance bar located up some extremely skinny winding steps. Being from the legal profession all I kept thinking is "Wow that must be a liability". Not sure spiral winding skinny steps are a good match with drunk silly 4 inch high heeled chics? Somehow I see a neck breaking moment there. The last little bar we went to was full of all the fun drinking songs that everyone likes to sing off key to the top of their lungs with all their buddies. I participated in a very fun and over the top version of "Oh Mickey your so FINE!!" Yup. I did the silly little jig as well. I finally learned the cupid shuffle. Oh yeah! Now I am up to speed with all the club goers! I got this! The night was great. Sorry I do not have any HellCaT bumping her head or busting her arss moments to share. I was behaved Friday. I can tell you that when I got back to the room I was so darn hungry! We heated up some steak that was leftover from earlier and I had no silverware. Eeeh I think at 2 am after a few drinks that you are officially allowed to devour a steak with your hands. Who needs manners and etiquette that late at night? That steak had no chance. I creamed it in less than thirty seconds. As a fun cute buddy of mine says "I Crrrrushed it!!!"

We left late yesterday afternoon to come home. We definitely considered another night but I think we were both ready to be home and sleep in our beds. I was kind of missing my numerous battles with Brooke. Figures huh? It was quite nice little drive home. I love curvy roads through the mountains. The only thing that was not so lovely on this trip home was the Sheetz bathroom I had to try and conquer just to take a tinkle. Uh yeah. I could not even explain the smell of that bathroom. It was the type of bathroom you walk into and you are holding yourself because you are scared if any of your body happens to touch anything in that bathroom that it will turn green and rot off. I finally made it to one stall that was not ran over with human waste and assumed the position of the leg squat position over the toilet as to not DARE allow my hiney contact with that nasty germ infested white rotting bowl! This was the only time in my life that I have experience PENIS envy. Oh how nice it would be to be able to stand and piss at that moment. I mean really boys you have no clue how good you have it! Between being able to write your name or whatever you want in the snow with that thing to never having to come in contact with a nasty, NASTY toilet bowl at some rest step is almost all the selling points you need on those things. Some genius should come up with a portable version of them for woman. Something attachable. I can see the marketable selling line now "Never Squat again - Just snap on and enjoy a germ free pee" Of course for us ladies they would have to come in different colors and styles to match our purse and shoes. I am sure they would even start making different sizes too. This would probably be the only new product on the market where size does matter and compact is not an option. Ok, whoa! I went way off track here. Geez my little brain seems to jump tracks a lot.

I am done now. I cannot say sweet dreams this time. It is lunch time! So happy Sunday everyone.

XXooXX

No comments:

SiteMeter