Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sorry

Ahh. Sorry, I had no internet last night. Stupid wireless! It said I was connected but only allowed me temporary access to the internet which meant, um, nothing! Yeah. I almost had a panic attack!

Brooke and I had a busy night. We went over to Kristy's house and enjoyed a visit while I signed up for Market America which is something I am really excited about. I will go further into detail once I know what the heck I am talking about. All I know is I am excited about something that could be awesome but not really sure what that something is and how the awesomeness of it works! Any who, we got home around 10:30 ish and I of course started the routine of laying Brooke in her bed and her bouncing back up for about thirty minutes while I also tried to figure out why the internet was being mean to me and not letting me sign onto my blog! I called it quits around 11 something because I was exhausted and of course Brooke was not giving up and my STUPID internet connection was giving me a big ole negative for entry! I know this blog is not real exciting but it is all I got this morning. I am at the office now and I am supposed to be working but instead I decided to come by and say hi! I promise to put a little more effort into tonight.

Have a good day guys!
xxOOxx

No comments:

SiteMeter