Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Amber Alert

Humph!

Ok, someone send out an Amber Alert.
Missing.....Timewarner Digital Remote Control....black with some red, yellow and blue buttons. Likely covered in baby drool and baby biscuits dried to the side of it. Last seen in my livingroom on my coffee table sometime this weekend.

*****************************

Seriously, it is gone. I have flipped every cushion (found $1.43 cents - yoo hoo) and looked under both the couches (apparently my kids have ate about a hundred tootsie rolls and thrown the wrappers under there), checked the bathroom, my bedroom, the kids room and even the fridge (WHAT, you never know with me) and cannot find it. I refuse to turn the t.v. on until I have the flipping thing. What is the point? I do not have the channels memorized these days and I cannot push the guide button without the remote to look up the channels. It is too much to ask to sit down on a Sunday evening, pick up my slobbery remote (thanks Brooke) and turn on the t.v. with my feet proped up on my coffee table (a/k/a bench for kitchen table, don't ask) and flip through the channels I pay for after I have put my spawns to bed (Brianna, Noah and Brooke)?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what you have to do is get down to toddler height and look in the unexpected places!

Anonymous said...

FOR GOD SAKES JUST ASK "QUACK" TO GO GET THE REMOTE, SHE KNOWS WHERE
IT IS!!!!!, SHE WILL SAY GIBBER,GIBBER,GIBBER (GRIN) AND GO RIGHT FOR IT. IF SHE CAN BRING ME MY PEE PADS ( An I didn't ask )SHE
CAN SURE BRING YOU THAT REMOTE.
QUACK'S NAN

SiteMeter