Monday, August 18, 2008

Screwed!!

WHAT DOES A BLONDE AND A TURTLE HAVE IN COMMON???

When they are on their backs they are both screwed.

Did you know the poor ladybug suffers the same ill fate? Yup. Driving along today and a lady bug was walking across my dashboard. I flumped (flump is my word for thump) it with my finger nail and it went soaring into the air and landed on its back in the passenger seat. I watched as it sat there on its back with its legs flinging in the air trying to find some sort of ground or something to flip its arss back over. Yeah it was pretty SOL for that poor ladybug. I could just imagine it lying there staring at the ugly grey fabric that covers my passenger seat of my vehicle and wondering how in the (insert curse word of choice) it ended up like that. All it knows is that it was walking along minding its own ladybug business when some blonde chick who was bored with driving decided to completely screw its day up by flumping it into the air and making the poor little ladybug land on its back. What did it do to deserve this and what now? Seriously, If I had not taken pity on that little ladybug and flipped it back over so it could continue its day in its little ladybug way what would have happened? It would have just laid there upside down staring at the seat and kicking its little legs as fast as possible until..........what it starved to death? Died of boredom or all its poor little ladybug blood drained to its poor little ladybug head!!!!?? Well, I couldn't stand the thought of that so I did my good deed for the day and got that ladybug back on its way safely all while not realizing I was still driving and should probably not rear end the back of that vehicle that is completely stopped about five feet in front of me. Holy Duck!!! (Yes, I said "Duck!!!")I slammed on my brakes to avoid a collision and looked back in my passenger seat I guess to make sure the ladybug was okay too and it was gone. Oh well, It probably got projected into my windshield and smashed anyways! What can I say? At least the little ladybug did not feel any pain. RIP Ladybug and sorry!

Yeah. It don't take much to distract a blonde.
Carry On!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMBO... OMG that was hilarious. I love you.

SiteMeter