Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wiped!

I think I need a weekend from my weekend. We have stayed super busy and now I am exhausted. I thought the point of the weekend was to rest up and wind down from the work week. My weekends are almost more exhausting than my work weeks lately. Toting around one pre-teen daughter with a heavy attitude, one son who has the speed of a turtle and one fluffy 18 month old who has VIP seating on my right hip. That is a pretty heavy load. I feel weighed down today and my kids are still in overdrive. Can we please bottle whatever it is that they have? Seriously we have figured out how to clone sheep but yet we cannot clone the ongoing energy of a 10 year old. I cannot KEEP up.





Furbish update!! Apparently our Furby is multilingual. He/She has been replying in spanish. Yep, no joke. As if I need one more person in this house I cannot understand. Bri (the pre-teen) normally only speaks in sign language. Her two favorites signs seem to be rolling her eyes to the left and rolling her neck to the right. It is normally followed with a smack of the lips, stomping of the feet and slamming of the door in my face. There never seems to be much actual communication with us two. Noah just mumbles. He is displaying the male ability to tune me out quite early. His father would be so proud. >:o( Brooke as we established speaks some baby jabber, throws LOUD tantrums and has now picked up on furbish. I would get more response from a rock in my drive way than from any of my kids. Anyhow, I guess with all this craziness going on the Furby decided to mix it up some and add some confusion into my day. Thanks buddy! Guess he/she (IT) will not mind if his flipping batteries go missing. mawwwwhahahaha!





Well, it is dinner time and I am seriously considering pulling out some wonderful Smuckers PB&J's and potato chips!!! Hmmmmm......maybe I should utilize Papa John's which is located on my speed dial! Maybe I will get lucky and Mr. Pizza Delivery boy/girl will have a conversation which starts with more than "But MOOOOOOOOOM!!!"





Later Gator!

No comments:

SiteMeter