Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Posh Cat :)~








So I decided it was time to upgrade my smart appearance level. I get bored easily and normally that means I want to make some type of drastic change!! The easiest and cheapest change I am able to make is my hair! Although the idea of upgrading from the Toyota to an Acura would actually be a funnier and much needed change, I just decided to save myself the $400.00 a month car payment and go with a posh cut and add some SMARTS to my hair. Yes ladies.....adding smarts means adding low lights. Summer is drawing near an end so I figured what the hell.......lets live a brunette life for a few months. Seems lately I have had a lot on my shoulders so I decided to knock some weight off by removing about three or four inches. Not really sure I pull it off like Ms. Posh Spice but it sure does feel fun and has added a bit of a pep to my step. Hell I even sound smarter when I talk. :) The ladies here at the office love it! I should also save on Shampoo and Conditioner so it is a good money budgeting tool. It's a freaking win - win all around people! This will not last long as my closest friend and amazing hair stylist Kristy Peluso can tell you. I will get bored again in about two months and walk in there deciding to be blonde with purple highlights or something like that. I have been considering extensions. Hair to me is like ART! It is so much freaking fun to mold and experiment. A change to my hair can completely change my mood and with the right supervision you can rock out with your sock out with a new DO! I mean it's just freaking Hair! It WILL Grow back girls! Try it. Wait, before you try it make sure you try it under the supervision of a trained hair stylists. NOT everyone is as lucky as me to have Kristy but I would be happy to lend her out to anyone who needs a super stylings. She also does Makeup through Motives which is an amazing line. She rocks! Give her a shout at Renaissance Hair Studio (336) 765-4990 and ask for Ms. Kristy Peluso! I promise she will do ya right! Anyhow, I really need to get back to work because I can feel the smart seeping out of the pours of my head now that I have upgraded to Brunette! I need to work it! Work it! Hell, this new hair cut could earn me a raise. With all this damn start in my hair I might just crack this case wide open! Who needs law school.........I got low lights with a high IQ! :)

No comments:

SiteMeter