Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's With a C!!!!

Hi, my name is Catrina. Catrina with a C. Not Catrina with a K but Catrina with a C. When I write you an email and my signature line reads Catrina with a C and you respond "Dear Katrina" with a K then you frecking infuriate me to no end. You make me want to come through the computer and poke your damn eyes out with my fingers! Not only poke them out but feed them to you covered in Ranch dressing. Pay attention! It clearly says Catrina with a C! I did not typo my own name in my signature line. You had to read my name to even know who to respond to and somehow in your screwy little num-nut head you decided that even though you see Catrina with a C that I must be a nut ball and not know how to spell my own name. Ahhhh, I must have mis-spelled my own name right! Sure! I just got confused this day and for some reason I thought hum, is my name spelled with a C or a K??? Ehhh, lets go with C and maybe some nice little person will correct me if I am wrong. Come on people! Get it right! C! C! C! There is a reason my nickname is HellCat and NOT HellKat. My Momma wanted my name spelled with a C and damn it I think you should take the time to pay attention enough to spell it right yourself. So I guess this traumatic life experience can be blamed on Mom! Thanks Mom! I am sorry I continuously played soccer with your bladder during pregnancy. I am also sorry that I made you lay on that horribly uncomfortable birthing bed for 48 hours waiting for Fourth of July to arrive so I could be born with a bang but did you really have to pick a name that the rest of the world seems to think you have spelled incorrectly?? I mean I am so anal about it that I even introduce myself to new people as "Hey, my name is Catrina with a C!" They look at me like I am crazy when I say it but I really like it when you spell my name correctly. Ha! I bet about ten of my friends reading this blog just now realized they have my name spelled with a K in their contact list on their phone. Well guess what little buddies! You have it spelled wrong so please go edit your list and spell it with a C! That's right. CCCCCCCCCCC-atrina!! You got it now! That is really all I got for y'all tonight!

This is Catrina with a C signing off!

Sweet Dreams!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHH!!

Cat, you are TOO FUNNY!! My parents decided to name me Christin. NOT Kristin. NOT Christine.

CHRISTIN

C-H-R-I-S-T-I-N.

NO E.

And of course they named me Christin Angela. So my name on LOTS of things is Christin A.

So I get CHRISTINA TOO>

YAY!!!!

UGH.

I feel your pain lady. BOY do I feel your pain.

Of course everyone calls me Christy. CH-with-a-Y.

Oh boy.

SiteMeter