Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bloober Blog!

I am sorry! I have been so busy. Really!!!! Oh and last night I did take some time to type a really inspirational post about positive thinking and happy life crap and somehow by this morning the wrong Un-edited blog had been posted. I am pretty positive this may have been user error but whatever it was so freaking aggravating (insert frown face). You see Brooke has not been sleeping well.....sooooo....I am tiptoeing away from you guys while I say this......I HAVE BEEN LETTING HER SLEEP IN MY BED.....okay running off now as you all toss insults about how if I do not stick to being consistent then she will be 18 years old sleeping in my bed with me and............(long silence while I ponder).........well and ME. Shush it people. We got moved and she is having a hard time getting situated in the new house and she does not want to freaking sleep!!! Does anyone remember where I was going with this? Oh yeah, Brooke is sleeping in my bed so I decided to break out the laptop and try to work in the dark. Apparently I am half blind in the dark even with some closet back lighting. I just typed a shorthanded post which I followed up with some more intelligent fill in words thanks to my new brown low lights in my hair and some of that punctuation stuff thanks to grammar check on the computer. Yeah, you know. Anywho I hit post new changes and figured that was it. Hee hee. No. No. No. Unfortunately NOT. Note to self: Always read post IMMEDIATELY after posting to assure exactly what you want to say is there. I did not get around to checking my own blog page until around noon today. It was absolutely crazy at my office. One of those days that made you wish Nike produced high heel shoes. I started reading over my post after noticing that my page had an exceptional high traffic rate that morning. What the?? Ugggg! Half the words were missing out of my post and my blog was typed with a freaking lisp. Half the letters are missing from my words and the sentences made no sense without knowing where it began, paused and ended. Shussssh! It was so freaking embarrassing. It is a writer's equivalent to tripping on the stage while receiving your diploma at graduation. I deleted this post immediately today. Let's just act like it never happened. OookAY? I do know where some of you live and will willingly pour bleach into your shampoo bottles!! KIDDING. Ha! Anyhow, so if any of you claim some phantom post looming around my page and tell others then I will completely deny it. Must have wondered in from some other southern redneck gal who slurs her words and capitalizes the second letter instead of the first. I am not responsible. Nope. Okay folks! My laptop battery is seriously flashing. I got T Minus zero seconds to proof and send this post off. Not even sure what I am going to name it. Love ya'll!
XXooXX

No comments:

SiteMeter