Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I AM SO EXCITED - COME READ

Hey Guys!!!! FYI - I will probably be blogging a few less days this week. I am super busy. I am moving this weekend. Shut up Peanut Gallery! I stayed here a year. Yes a whole year. Well it will be a year on Sunday. Shhhhhush! Anyhow, I have to pack all my boxes up after work this week. I also have classes and assignments due each evening. Not to mention that whole Mom thing I signed up for about ten years ago. I just cannot seem to shake that gig. Oh and there is my miserable 9 - 5er which I some would call my job. The real one. The one that is not so fun but pays the bills. I cannot forget that I have to do that every day too. Oh trust me, I try to forget every morning until that annoying alarm clock starts going off. I think my brain is fried this week. I never really recovered from Operation Nakey. Even though I won the battle, I walked away with some exhaustion and emotional distress which was definitely suffered. I figured I would take this time and blog to catch some of you guys up on somethings I am excited about. So open your ears and pay attention damn it! OK!! Ready???

I have been asked to start writing on downtowngreensboro.com and I am super freaking stoked. OK, slow down.....do not go clicking away. The site is down for maintenance right now. Something about upgrading to a bigger server to allow for more traffic volume. Hope Matt and Robin do not shoot me for spilling the beans already but everyone knows I cannot keep secrets! Well, everybody except those who keep telling me their secrets. ;) Kidding! I have kept all ya'll's secrets (how in the heck do you make the word y'all possessive??)!! No fingers cross - I promise!! So, back to me and what I was saying. I will be assisting in writing blogs and reviews for the DT G'boro area. This will mean some little fun outings for me and my ladies and of course getting all dolled up and enjoying some of the local venues and reporting back to everyone. The DT G'boro area has really been blowing up lately and I am happy to get to take part in capturing that. I am sure this will involve plenty of pictures of us locals enjoying ourselves. You know how me and the girls love our cameras!! NOW - of course I will super link you guys from here so you can keep up with the HellCat's latest Meow!!

OK, OK....I know you are jumping around like screaming school girls too! You can stop now. Now! Seriously STOP it Mr. Gene and Dougy. Indian style kids and listen up. In the next few weeks my blog will be moving to it's very own home. I have enjoyed my stay at blogger.com but I am ready to upgrade! :) Hopefully, fingers crossed people! Fingers, toes and elbows actually. I am pretty sure the domain name will be Hellcatsmeow.com :) This will allow me more options in designing my page and probably make it easier for you guys to navigate. All in all, I need more freedom. Typical of me huh? I am sure the page will go through some construction phases. I apologize if you experience any technical crap going wrong during that time. Suck it up. We will make it through this together! OK, lets skip on over to my last happy topic of the night.

Well, you guys may have noticed I enjoy writing. I have a tendency to blab on and on in my blogs. Most of the time what I talk about is off the wall and a bit improper but I love it. I seem to lack structure in my writing and I am sure there is lots for me to learn. I have always been told I should think before I speak.....and as you can tell, I never listened!! Writing is something I fell back into accidentally over this last year. I started by ranting spontaneously on myspace to relieve stress. Over this summer, I began writing more frequently and it became something I looked forward to every evening. That is what prompted me to branch out from myspace blogging and give it a go by driving my own traffic and hoping for some of my buddies to send some referrals my way. Honestly, I am rather surprised to see the numbers my page has generated in a month's time and some of the feedback I have received from y'all about my blogs. I am looking to possibly go further with my writing. As a matter of fact, not so much possibly but positively. I would really appreciate the constant referrals of others to my blog page and the feedback in the comment section. Come on.....none of my friends are shy and I have been waiting for you guys to start chirping me. I also check my guestbook located to the left regularly (it is on the left right???) and try to respond to any one's posts. So please continue posting!!

I wanted to say thank you to some of the kicks in the arss I have received lately from Mom, Dougy, Mr. Gene and Ms. Cindy Lou Hoo! Your opinions, constant reading and constructive criticisms are continuously appreciated. Thank you for allowing me to bounce things off your creative brain walls!

Ok Ladies and Penis Heads -- I am off to sleep. Sweet Dreams!
xxOOxx

No comments:

SiteMeter