Friday, September 26, 2008

Edible Flowers

Do you know how frustrating it is to me that I have now written my blog post twice only to find when I post it that it is not there. Not only that but I cannot hit the back button to retrieve it either. For now on my posts will be written on my WORD program and be saved on my laptop so that I do not have to freaking duplicate my duplicated work again. I mean really. I produced work and then had to duplicate it. Now I am having to duplicate my duplication and honestly not sure I have the energy to explain one more freaking time that I learned today that some flowers are edible. Here is a LIST for you to click on! Enjoy some flowers with your pork chops tonight. The last two posts also went into detail about the cost effectiveness of edible underwear but I am not going back into detail about that now. Done with this conversation. Actually I am quite freaking angry with this right now. Not much longer and I will be moved over the hellcatsmeow.com and it will allow for easier editing and less glitches like this!! The domain name has already been registered but the page is just not up yet. Not much longer!! Just need to kick Matt in gear.

Downtowngreensboro.com is still under way as well. Me and some of the ladies are heading out to Greene Street to see The Plaids play Saturday, October 4th. This will be the first article written on my behalf and will include lots of fun pictures of me and my crazy girls and who ever else decides to join in with the festivities. The Plaids always pull a fun energetic crowd. Should be a good time.............I mean HELL it will be a freaking awesome time.

Ok, I gotta run. This whole blogger experience has stressed me out. I think I am going to go binge eat on a bag of flowers! Yeah! Take that!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAAHAHAHAH! Nasturtiums are actually edible - violets too, though I've never been desperate enough to try either.

Thanks for the laugh Cat - The Phils are losing - the game is too depressing for words. I'm really enjoying going through your blog. Sorry for the deluge of comments. But thanks for the very pleasant (and very welcome) distraction!

SiteMeter