Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Quack Quack

I love the human's ability to over-analyze. Here is a good example. On facebook you have the option to put a status message on your profile. It is a fun way to let everyone know how you are doing for the day or what is going on in your life. Some of us with more creative juices often take our option of the status message and over-indulge!!!

My status message today read as follows:

"Catrina says A duck wearing bunny ears is still a f*cking duck no matter how bad you want the bastard to hop, he is liable to quack."

Now please read the comments that followed my status message. They are rather entertaining and by the end of the last status, you completely forget what we were chatting about in the first place.

Response # 1:
but if he does quack, will there be an echo?

Response # 2:
if he quacks in french does the echo count if you only understand english quacking??

Response #3:
But what if there is no one to hear the quack, will is still make a sound?

Response #4:
either way I guess the duck has more to do than us on a Tues afternoon

Response #5:
I often do not hear you guys quack but am positive that still makes you a quack so my answer is yes!!!

Response #6:
If it walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck...

Response #7:
Then it is not a bunny???

Response #8:
they're nice and cute and cuddly while the bunny ears are on - but we all know what's really underneath that fuzzy white disguise... feathers and a f*cking quacker. yep. i said quacker.

Response #9:
Can you show me your quacker please!!! :)

Hope you enjoyed! That is all I got for today!!!!! Once my brain stops hibernating than maybe HellCat's Meow can return back to its normal daily spaz-tastic posts!!

No comments:

SiteMeter