Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Over the Heels I go!!!!





I finally went to my first college football game this weekend!!! I was super duper pumped and went over board in my accessories! Ha haaaa ha heee (snort)! Expected from me huh?? If you are going to do it then make sure you over do it! Right?? That's my motto. I am kind of digging my new blue fluff and mile long nose picking finger! Whatcha think???
Unfortunately, I was dubbed the team's UNLUCKY charm. As most of you have already heard, the heels were spanked with a bright red wooden paddle by N.C. State. Unfortunately, the wolf pack added some black to our blue and without much opposition from our team. It still was an awesome experience and I am very thankful for Mr. Tim the Fundraising Stud Tompkins for my first live True Blue Tarheels venture!!! I am hooked. I will be true to the REAL blue for a life time now!

No comments:

SiteMeter