Friday, August 15, 2008

Jumping into the Weekend


Whoa! These picture best explains how I feel about leaving the work week behind! I am ready to relax some. Bring on the weekend! Not many more pool weekends left so I plan to take full advantage of that tomorrow with the babies. Of course the work does not stop when the office hours are closed. The freaking laundry is ridiculous. I am pretty positive that it breeds in the hamper. Noah's football practices have started as well. That is four days during the school week and one game or practice on Saturday. I remember life being a little more relaxing and then I went to sleep one night and the next morning I woke up and found complete chaos took over in my house. The darn weeds in my yard are getting so big they are almost starting to look like dreads. I asked a certain BROTHER - DANIEL to come by and mow and he has yet to make it by! Ah hhhhhhum! Guess his new little girlfriend has him tied up....well hopefully they have not gotten that far yet.Anyhow I am happy for the weekend because the weekdays make me a bit crazy as you see!!
I would like to send a special CONGRATS to a very loved friend of mine, Ms. Amber the one and only #1. I love ya sweets. Cannot wait to meet Evan!! I already got my date. Belle is wearing the tux. ;)





No comments:

SiteMeter